Navigating and obtaining the very best from our health service can be complex. Our comprehensive range of health services are designed to meet the needs of our patients. And, if there is something you need which we don't have you can rest easy. We will know where you can obtain it.
As part of our holistic approach to healthcare we will journey with you to ensure you are aware of and understand the health services which might be of benefit to you, where they are and how to access them. You may be eligible for Medicare rebates for visits to Allied Health professionals.
Our team of dedicated GPs provides services in:
- Child and Maternal Health Services
- Women's Health
- Men's Health
- Mental Health Care
- Defence Families
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health
- Vaccinations for all ages
- Travel Medicine
- Skin Cancer Checks (Medicine on Blackwood patients are also welcome to attend the dedicated Skin Cancer Clinic at our sister practice Keperra Family Practice & Skin Cancer Clinic. Visit keperrafamilypractice.com.au/skin-cancer-clinic.html
- Minor Surgery
- Pre-Employment Medicals
- Aged Health
- Sports and Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Pre-school Health Checks (4 years)
- 45-49 year old Health Checks
- 75 year old annual Health Checks
- Private & Commercial Vehicle Driver's Health Assessment
Our professional nursing and allied healthcare team includes:
- Nurse immunizer
- Credentialed mental health nurse
- Remedial Massage Therapist
We understand the special needs of Defence Families and are sympathetic to the various stresses and difficulties you may face from time to time.
Our doctors and Allied Health practitioners offer a wide range of services and support which can be tailored to meet your family's needs.